Four and a half years ago I was prophesied over twice within two weeks. The first prophecy contained:
- Keys to the kingdom of David
- Shut the doors and open the doors
- Ability to deal with confrontation in love, confidence boldness and firmness
- Proclamation of 1 Corinthians 1:26-27 which states “For consider your calling, brethren, that there were not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble; but God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong,”
- Restructuring will need to be done and it will be a good work
- Stop taking my coat of many colors off….Keep it on all the time
Eight days later I received the second word which was explained as follows:
“My brother is making a very expensive cheese and he is using the best milk and ingredients. It has to go into this cave which has just the right temperature to cure then it will be able to come out when it is ready. And Darlene, you are like that fine cheese. You go into this cave and spend time with the Lord and come out and what you have from the Lord’s revelation, it is priceless. You are priceless. You are a gift to the body of Christ.”
The reason I share this is to say a few things:
- God does speak and when He does He already knows every decision you will make and knows what He said will occur.
- Everything that has been spoken has been fulfilled in the last four years, I had thought.
- God never stops speaking, revealing or loving us.
- There was more fine cheese that has been produced while writing my book.
This fine cheese, this revelation, will be contained within my upcoming book. It is truly priceless. I wasn’t going to continue down this path of trying to find what God concealed; but my husband encouraged me to just continue and see what this chapter would reveal. I am so thankful I listened to him and didn’t give up. It was so worth it. I thought I was changed four years ago….this far surpasses that for me. I am so excited and can’t wait to be able to share it with you through my book…because it will take a full chapter and the entirety of the book for it to be explained.